Thursday, August 1, 2013

What should i get my best friend for her baby shower?

best baby monitor sensor pad
 on sensor pad baby monitor tsp500 tomy movement sensor pad baby monitor ...
best baby monitor sensor pad image



piper


Alright so my best friend is having a little girl...shes the first of my friends to have a baby, and i want to get her something really nice. I'm willing to spend around 200 dollars on the gift.. id like to get her something practical but something thats still pretty special. Any ideas would be appreciated, my price range is a little flexible but i dont want anything too crazy over my budget!


Answer
I recommend getting her an AngelCare baby monitor that has a sensor pad that goes under the babies crib mattress and is sensitive enough to tell if baby is breathing or not. If it doesn't feel movement for 20 seconds the alarm will sound. My son is over 2 and we still use his every night. It is the most practical and usefull thing that she will ever receive.

What is the best (reasonably priced) baby monitor on the market?




Beff Proni


Are the video monitors worth the cost?... is there a better brand/model?


Answer
i have the Angelcare 401 sound and movement monitor.. i love it! it was about $200 so a little pricey, but i think its come down in price since they brought out the model with the video. i wouldnt waste your money on the video monitors. the movement sensor pads are fantastic so go for one with those, but you dont need the video.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What should i get my best friend for her baby shower?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment