Thursday, August 1, 2013

What is the best baby monitor out there?

best baby monitor to buy
 on Best Buy Baby Monitors - Sleeping and crying - BabyExpert
best baby monitor to buy image



KanKan


Im going to be a first time mom & my baby's nursery is on a different floor in my house. Im looking for the best portable baby monitor, possibly a picture one. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks!


Answer
I would go for a basic sound only monitor. When I was setting up my nursery we bought a motion and sound monitor. I found it to be useless for a new born as the baby was too small to set it off. It needed an adult or something bigger to set it off as it needed big movements (a hand waving in front of it.) I have one by fisher price that came with 2 speakers and the base. It is really good and picks up all sounds (it is so sensitive that it picks up the grand father clock chiming in the dinning room!) I love it. It only cost us about $80 from baby target.

Can someone use a video baby monitor to see inside my apartment?




paparazzi_


I have a video baby monitor that has excellent range, but it got me thinking, couldn't someone buy the same monitor and switch to the same channel and see inside my apartment if they wanted to?

I have the "Summer Infant Day & Night Handheld Color Video Monitor" and I know it can work with an extra camera (if I bought one)... so in theory, couldn't that work for my neighbors too?



Answer
It may be possible my sister discovered she has the same baby monitor as her neighbour. One night she just put my niece to bed went and layed down and went to sleep. She woke up a few hours later by this time is was about 1am and her husband was in bed as well now. When all of a sudden she heard a low man laugh coming from the monitor she woke up her husband half screaming and told him to get the baby. He got up realising something was wrong and ran into the nursery and picked up my niece and bought her into their bedroom. They couldn't find the source of the noise and so the baby was in her room for the rest of the night. Then my brother-in-law was talking to them the next morning and they discovered they have the same baby monitor and they can hear them sometimes too and they freaked out when they first discovered it. I'm guesssing that the video one's though would be different because they have the camera but anything is possible, perhaps you could ring the company and ask them about it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best baby monitor out there?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment