Thursday, August 1, 2013

How to prepare for a baby?

best baby monitor babycenter
 on Home / Baby Products / Nursery Products / Baby monitors
best baby monitor babycenter image



amber


In general regardless of the sex what will I need to prepare for a baby? Roughly how much will it cost for decent supplies, furniture, etc. Thanks tons


Answer
I found this site: http://www.babycenter.com/baby-cost-calculator .... it works.

or this site is helpful too: http://www.investopedia.com/articles/pf/08/budgeting-for-baby.asp

It says:

To get out and about you will most likely want to purchase a stroller, an infant car seat (required by law), a diaper bag, portable play pen and baby carrier. Total: $400 or more

To keep your little prince or princess occupied you may want to consider a portable swing, "bouncy seat," play mat and/or jump seat. Total: $200 or more

To begin, you will want to have a crib and/or bassinet, crib mattress, basic bedding and blankets, changing table, small dresser, rocking chair, monitor and diaper pail. Total: $1,100 or more

You'll spend a good amount of time and money feeding baby in the first year. Main items to purchase are bottles and equipment (nipples, brush), bibs, a highchair, utensils and burp cloths. Total: $200 or more (Note: If you're planning to breastfeed, add $200 for nursing items, such as a breast pump, nursing pillow and milk storage.)

How can I get my eleven month old to sleep at night?




Missy Mage


What can I do to get him to bed earlier? He doesn't have much of a set schedule because of my work schedule. I've tried all sorts of cry it out methods, but he gets so upset that he throws up everywhere! He refuses pacifiers, bottles don't put him to sleep anymore, rocking him doesn't work. And God forbid I lay him down in the crib! He just stands up and starts screaming. I've tried reading to him, he just gets excited and wants to "read" too. I've tried singing, but that upsets him.(Probably because I'm a horrible singer haha) I'm running out of ideas and running on very little sleep! Is there any advice that could help?


Answer
- You can try to keep him up during the day. Far go naps and keep him active. He was bill really tired (as will you).
- Do you have a night time routine? These work well for many moms. Usually a bath before bedtime, a night time story or both.
- How about a favorite toy? Plush? Both my children loves this musical seahorse. I forget the brand. It plays lullabies, and its stomach is easy for baby to start.

As my babies got into tot-hood, like yours they refused sleep. I had a lot of those multi sound and light toys that strap to the crib. I would turn one on to start them out, turn out the lights and run. They would still cry for about 5 minutes, then play with them, then later I would be able to check the monitor one last time before heading to bed.

I used babycenter.com. They have pros and just regular moms answering questions in their forums. I found it helpful. There are also a few other sites.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to prepare for a baby?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment