Saturday, September 14, 2013

can your heart beat faster in your chest then at your pulse point?

best baby heart monitor
 on ... Ultrasound Fetal Doppler - Portable Baby Heart Rate Monitor (BF-500
best baby heart monitor image



Sister C


I know I have tachacardia , but I got a baby heart monitor and listened to my our and it is pumping twice as fast as in my arm I also have a cuff for that.I'm now really scared.


Answer
No it cant. What you feel in your radial pulse *your wrist behind your thumb) is the rate that your heart is beating.

How early can you hear the babys heart beat on the Home monitors?




Audra


I was just wondering how far along you have to be to hear your babys heart beat on the monitors that you can buy in the store? im 8 weeks is that too early? because i want to buy one but not if its too early


Answer
honestly...I think they are a waste of money and cause more stress then relief. My OB will not even begin to look for a heartbeat witha doppler until 12 weeks but prefers 14 weeks because even then she said its difficult. They found my baby's heartbeat at 14 weeks, but it was hard to keep it long enough to count. Those home dopplers arent nearly as good as the ones the doctor has and you arent medically trained to find a heartbeat. I know some people who were never able to get a heartbeat on it and were constantly calling the doctor saying there is no heartbeat when actually, they just couldnt find it, but the OB could.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: can your heart beat faster in your chest then at your pulse point?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment