Wednesday, September 11, 2013

How do you get better reception on a baby video monitor?

best picture video baby monitor
 on Best Video Baby Monitor
best picture video baby monitor image



KMCelio


I just bought a Summer Video Monitor and it doesn't work without static between two rooms in our small condo. I am hoping there is a way to improve reception, because right now I can't even keep it on at night because the static noise is so great, and when I turn the monitor on the picture is pretty fuzzy and jumps in and out. Any advice?


Answer
Try unplugging any electronic devices between the transmitter and receiver, see if something is causing interference.

I need a light weight, battery operated, with lights remote control camera.?




Leslie G


I need a camera to mount on a remote control car. It needs to be light weight, with a light source, battery powered and wireless. Baby monitoring cameras appears to be ideal except I haven't been able to locate one that has a light source for picture or video in a darken room.

If you have any idea where I can find such a camera it would greatly appreciated,



Answer
most cameras are pretty light weight these days but as far as something that has it's own permanent light? I don't know of any. Maybe you could try this light as it's only 4oz. and a camera to go with it. Hope this helps in some way.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0040M6CRE?ie=UTF8&tag=affimilltraiv-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0040M6CRE




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do you get better reception on a baby video monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment