Monday, September 9, 2013

What cleaner solution should I use to clean my HD LCD monitor?

best hd baby monitor
 on HD H. 264 IP Camera / Baby Monitor / Network Camera (Easy Installation ...
best hd baby monitor image



SanKev





Answer
Here's a bit of advice I received from a professional TV calibrator - First blow the screen clean with compressed air (that canned computer duster stuff is perfect) then use a lint free type of material such as a cloth baby diaper(preferably unused) or a soft piece of flannel and warm water mixed with a mild detergent such as dish washing liquid in a diluted state. Wring out the excess water till barely damp then apply to the screen but NEVER scrub, instead use an up and down motion with gentle pressure until clean, then dry with a cloth of the same material. This is how he cleans each and every TV he calibrates and has for years with great success, plus it's hard to argue with someone who earns his living doing such. Oh, as a last bit of cautionary advice make sure you avoid any and all ammonia based products such as Windex as they will do irreparable damage to your screen. Hope it helps, good luck and happy viewing

Why is my Kindle Fire acting up?




Arabella C


Lately my Kindle Fire HD has been being terrible. It's CONSTANTLY freezing up. I mean CONSTANTLY. It is so frustrating!!!!! DX I love my Kindle very much, she is my baby. But I'm thinking about selling it for some cheap money. I'm just sick and tired of it it's been doing this for a couple weeks. Any suggestions? Would replacing the battery work? What can I do? I'm at my witt's end. :(
It's also starting to shut off automatically dead or not.



Answer
It looks like it's a common problem of the Kindle Fire, that the battery monitor firmware on the device goes out of sync with the actual battery charge. You can find a good discussion on how to solve such kind of problem here:

http://budurl.com/FixKindles

So such problem can cause the Kindle to freeze up, can't power on, can't charge, etc. See if the suggestion can make it solved.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What cleaner solution should I use to clean my HD LCD monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment