Saturday, October 5, 2013

How to interfere with a baby monitor?

best baby listening monitor
 on Review of the Best Baby Heartbeat Monitors
best baby listening monitor image



SavannaJo


Sounds cruel, I know, but it's not what you think. See, my grandmother is really fucking nosey and has a baby monitor hidden somewhere in our living room so that she can listen to the family talk while she is "sleeping". Personally, I can't stand it when people can't keep their nose out of my business and would like to put an end to this. Is there anything I can do or maybe something I could buy to block the signal? Help, please?


Answer
If it's a baby monitor, it can't be that small. Do a thorough search and find it. Then open it up, pry several components off the board and put it back. Or if you know where she keeps the receiver wait until she's away, open it and pry a few components off the board. Or tape the transmitter to a waste pipe so she hears every time a toilet flushes.

Who is going to take care of Sarah Palin's baby while she fulfills her vice president or presidential duties?




Matthew R


I am not trying to sound like a bigot here. But at least Hillary didn't have any small children trying to run for president.

Is it a conflict of interest to have a woman running who has a baby?

IF we are attacked again, do I have to worry our vice-president is going to be listening to a baby monitor instead of our national security advisors?



Answer
The real mother of the child.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to interfere with a baby monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

1 comment: