Wednesday, October 2, 2013

How old was your child when you stopped using the baby monitor?

best baby monitor out there
 on Philips Avent Basic Baby Monitor with DECT Technology
best baby monitor out there image



hycoupe001


Hi, my son is 17 months old and I still use a baby monitor for naps and throughout the night. I am scared that he will need me in the night and I wont hear him if I dont have a monitor.Just wondering how old your children were when you stopped using the baby monitor.There is my sons room,another bedroom then our room.What do ya think?Thanks


Answer
I always say a baby monitor is welcome in the house...theres no age even at three its nice to hear if they wander out of their beds.(could be painting the walls )its nice extra security.

How can I improve my signal strength with a 900mhz wireless video baby monitor?




dcigary


We recently purchased a wireless video baby monitor, and although it does work, there is significant interference in the signal due to my computer room with several PC's and servers. Is there a way to boost this signal to compensate for the interference, or to set up a repeater for the signal?


Answer
If you have interference any sort of repeater or amplifier will only repeat and / or amplify the interference (noise) along with the desired transmission (signal). The problem is likely a signal to noise ratio problem and interference.

I presume you have done all you can with repositioning the units to make them closer together without getting closer to the interference. If not try that

With the electronic interference it becomes even more difficult to address. A baby monitor is nothing more than a microphone in the baby's room and a speaker in the monitoring room linked wirelessly. Can you use a wired system? This may be your only practical choice. Perhaps a 5 MHz




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How old was your child when you stopped using the baby monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment