Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Baby monitor with web connection where the in home monitor will work even if my internet goes down?

best baby monitor video camera
 on best baby monitor ip camera on IP Baby Monitor Camera Manufacturer ...
best baby monitor video camera image



Jennifer


I am looking for a reliable video baby monitor that I can view on my computer at work, but that is independent in that it will continue to work as a monitor even if my internet connection goes down.
I already found one , the Sassy Web Watch Video Monitor, so I know they exist. I am looking for more options...



Answer
I think you are a bit in the future. Internet connections have to come from somewhere. Do you know how expensive a camera with its own internet connection would be? My home comcast goes down. My cell phone's 3G goes down. Even if you get a dedicated T1 line to your house it can and will still have down time.

Usually holes in the internet services are less then a minute long. While I realize a lot can happen in 1 minute, I doubt your nanny will be wonderful the whole day then magically know the net is down and start beating your kid.

I am looking for a wifi based webcam with a handheld receiver to use as a baby monitor. Any recommendations?




dinshaw


I want to use a wifi based camera as a baby video monitor to eliminate interference and the possibility of others being able to see our house on their monitor. However, I don't want to have to view the webcam on my computer, I want a handheld monitor instead. Has anyone used something like this?


Answer
This one should do you just fine

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=3516396&CatId=130




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Baby monitor with web connection where the in home monitor will work even if my internet goes down?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment