Friday, October 4, 2013

Is there a baby monitor with two receivers where the parents can talk to each other?

best baby monitor no static
 on Philips Avent Basic Baby Monitor with DECT Technology
best baby monitor no static image



ginsuguy


I've seen "Talk to Baby" monitors and monitors with two receivers, but not one where the parent receivers can be used to talk to one another (i.e. "I got this")


Answer
Yes my wife and I bought the motorola MBP16-2 Digital Audio Baby Monitor it comes with two parent units that can talk to baby and the other parent unit for $70 at babies-r-us and they have great range without the static and interferance of other models

Do you use a reuglar baby monitor or a video one?




Mrs Cleave


I bought a video monitor at walmart and it was horrible full of static and it would black out etc. For $100 what can you expect I guess, but do you know where I can get a good one? Price doesnt matter. Have you had any good experiences with them or do you like the old fashioned ones better?


Answer
We bought a video but it broke. I prefer the regular one because you can't see them breathing anyway. Plus you would be looking at them all the time instead of getting your rest.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a baby monitor with two receivers where the parents can talk to each other?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment