Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What cable I need to connect a motorola baby monitor MBP33 to tv ?!?

best baby monitor amazon
 on Best Baby Monitor Buying Guide 2013 | Best Baby Products
best baby monitor amazon image



marco


Hi , I have a Motorola Baby Monitor MBP33 that's working very well day and night but I couldn't find any cable to connect the baby monitor to tv ( TV IN are HDMI or RCA ), Baby monitor AV OUT is only mini USB. Motorola doesn't sell any cable for this monitor and they were not so helpful.
I bought some cables and adapters from Amazon without success.
Please help me to find the right cable for this baby monitor.
Thank you.



Answer
I also have been searching for a compatible cable. Did you try the Kodak U8 Av Cable? It looks like it should be compatible. I have not been able to find anything else?

Has anyone use tenvis ip camera as baby monitor?




Fran


Has any one use tenvis ip cameras as baby monitor? I bought one from amazon, and it looks nice and works with my iPhone. Now my little baby is coming, I need a baby monitor, and the tenvis camera may be useful. Can you provide me some instructions? thanks


Answer
http://www.tenvis.com/web/enlearn_more.html for information, forum, customer support.
The beauty of the Internet and Google searches in particular is that you can find almost anything all by yourself.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What cable I need to connect a motorola baby monitor MBP33 to tv ?!?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment