Saturday, October 5, 2013

Does a deactivated iphone still function as an ipod touch?

best baby monitor to use with iphone
 on Best Baby Monitor That Works With iPhone | iPhone Compatible Baby ...
best baby monitor to use with iphone image



Angela Ava


I just upgraded from a 1st generation to 3GS. I want to take my old iphone and use it as an educational device for my son - animal pictures, kid's songs, kid's games, etc. I'd even like to use it as a baby monitor if it will still function on wifi. My AT&T dealer said not to hook it up to itunes because it is deactivated. What does this mean? Is the phone still useful?


Answer
yes...when i used to work at best buy a kid stole a model iphone and it is able to be used as an ipod touch.

Is there any way to use my iPad as a remote baby monitor from my iPhone? Like pull up what the camera sees?




Tommy S


I would like to be able to pull up a live stream on my iPhone 4, from my iPad in a different room. Is this possible without a computer?


Answer
Skype!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does a deactivated iphone still function as an ipod touch?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment