Saturday, October 5, 2013

What is the best video/audio monitor to buy?

best baby monitor audio
 on Best Baby Monitor ~ Foscam FI8910W Pan & Tilt IP/Network Camera with ...
best baby monitor audio image



Nikki


I am looking to buy a video baby monitor through walmart. I am looking at the Graco iMonitor Baby Video Monitor, the Summer Infant 900 MHz 2.5" Color Handheld Video Monitor, and the MobiCam Ultra Wireless Color Video Monitor System. I have read reviews on all of them and have compared all of the features but still do not know which one would be best. Can anyone give me any input please? Thanks!!!!!!


Answer
Hi! Well since no one else answered your question I just thought to give some input from my experience. Perhaps you haven't yet had your baby? I was the very same way. I went out and planned every last product to put into my nursery: $200 bassinette, expensive travel system, breast pump set, sounds n lights baby monitor (fisher-price) etc. He won't sleep in the bassinette, the travel system is nice but the stroller that went with it is so big and bulky and so inconvenient and heavy to unload that I never us it. I used the breast pump only a few times because my milk didn't come in properly. The monitor is rarely used because I carry the baby with me everywhere in the house (in his carrier) but sometimes when I have the right batteries for it, I use it when I am outside visiting neighbors. I guess my point in saying all of this is that I think you should wait until the baby comes and you know for sure what will work for you and also you won't waste a lot of time and money on stuff that you regret and never use.

best baby monitor for living next to airport?




joyfulgirl


we are looking for a good affordable baby monitor. We live next to a small airport and are concerned with interference. suggestions - advice - do you live near an airport and have a baby monitor?


Answer
I live about 10 miles from the airport. We use summertime hand held monitor and it works good. At times, there is audio static but not enough to be bothersome. We love our monitor. It run on 900 mhz frequency and not 2.4 like most phones and laptop gear.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best video/audio monitor to buy?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment