Saturday, November 23, 2013

How did our parents raise us without?

best baby monitor with 2 cameras
 on Top and affordable baby video monitor with 2 cameras for twins 2014
best baby monitor with 2 cameras image



Busy Barbi


$900 strollers
High tech camera baby monitors
jumpers/bouncers/activity tables
$2,000 in infant furniture
etc?

And do we really need all this stuff now? I just got an email from a baby store informing me how badly I need a $900 stroller

Any product you see on the market you just can't imagine needing?



Answer
Pffft, My parents got it ALL OVER your parents. They raised me with no microwave and only one TV. I got schoolhouse rock instead of baby mozart

P.S. You forgot a diaper genie

whats a good wallet friendly baby monitor camera and sound that can be viewed from phone threw wifi?




ryan


I want to be able to view threw phone and still have a monitor at home with little or no monthly fees to view online is there such a system?


Answer
You can check Foscam ip/network cameras. It works over wifi (wireless) or with cable to your internet connection router. It costs around 80 dollars I think... Some models have 2 way voice, too... With night vision and everything... You can even change the camera direction remotely from your phone or computer... It's not easy to setup initially (the user manual was horrible when I bought it 6 months ago), but once it's done - no problems... I have 2 of them at home.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How did our parents raise us without?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment