Sunday, November 17, 2013

Whats the difference in Hz mean in baby Monitors? Does more Hz mean clearer sound or farther range?

best baby monitor range
 on Top-of-the-range wireless baby monitor from Samsung | Smiley Baby
best baby monitor range image



ex_boxer27


Looking into baby monitors and some only have 50hz when others have 950hz. I know that a hz = 1 cycle per second, just dont know what difference it makes in the monitor, clarity, range, interference, etc??


Answer
Those are different specs. But I doubt they matter at all.

50Hz or 60Hz is the AC power frequency, and is just the frequency required.

The 950Hz, I don't know, you will have to provide more details.

.

I need a baby monitor kind of device with a 3 mile range?




Isaac


I need a link to a baby monitor with a 3 mile range(actually 2 miles but some with thresh hold due to trees and terrain). or some device composed of 2 parts, one only sends audio, one only receives audio. It will be used to monitor my 10 year old sister while I am in the barn 2 miles from the house. I am open to any options as long as there is a link with it, and I'd like to spend less than $200 if possible. Thank you


Answer
There are Cell Phones that will connect with your PC..and webcam../
Look at the Lorex website.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Whats the difference in Hz mean in baby Monitors? Does more Hz mean clearer sound or farther range?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment