Saturday, November 23, 2013

What is the best (reasonably priced) baby monitor on the market?

best baby monitor sensor pad
 on Baby Monitor Sensor Pad | Two room baby monitor|Baby Monitors
best baby monitor sensor pad image



Beff Proni


Are the video monitors worth the cost?... is there a better brand/model?


Answer
i have the Angelcare 401 sound and movement monitor.. i love it! it was about $200 so a little pricey, but i think its come down in price since they brought out the model with the video. i wouldnt waste your money on the video monitors. the movement sensor pads are fantastic so go for one with those, but you dont need the video.

Is it okay to sleep a 2 month old on their tummy while an adult is present?




Kipani


My twins always fall asleep during tummy time... Anyway it would be so great if I could just allow them to sleep that way since they're up 90% of the day and it's so difficult to get them to sleep any other way.


Answer
Babies naturally are more comfy on their bellies and the risk of sids depends on so many different factors. I myself asked this question a month ago and did some research on sids and then decided my two month old could sleep on his stomach. He is in a cosleeper right next to my bed on a firm mattress and a sensor pad that came with my baby monitor which monitors his movement and breathing. This monitor has helped put my mind at ease. Now we are sleeping 6-8 hours a night :) instead of 2-3 intervals.
I would say as long as your babies can turn their heads from side to side try it if you are comfortable.....




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best (reasonably priced) baby monitor on the market?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment