Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Has anyone seen then summer infant peek plus baby monitor?




Steph


I just had my mom buy it for me because I am about two months away. It is so cool and I cant believe more people aren't buy them. I set it up and my husband wont stop messing around with the app on his iphone lol


Answer
Hi summer monitor rubbish lol I had mine 3 day suddenly touch screen stop working

ideas for the iphone, opinions?




damos92


hi what do you think of these 2 ideas for apps on the iphone. one is a thing where it monitors a baby crying and then you input what that cry was about. for instance, your baby is crying one day and you figure out he wants food. you record the cry and say that is a food cry. then in the future you just show your iphone near a baby crying and it will tell you what they are crying for by measuring his or hers pitch and tone. another one is a shock thing, like in the arcade. you hold the iphone and get shock waves through your hand for however long, and send your high scores online and the person who gets the longest time holding it gets a prize or something. what do you think? also do you have any cool app ideas?


Answer
Awesome, in-fact I can also record sounds on my Nokia, or Motorola, or Samsung, or Sony Ericsson and also make them vibrate.
Wow I think I got a cool phone! Not?

A NEW BETTER CAMERA APPLICATION FOR THAT TRASH PHONE CAN BE A BETTER START!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Has anyone seen then summer infant peek plus baby monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment