Wednesday, February 12, 2014

hi, I am 4 weeks 3 days preganant, LMP was 12/2/2013(without any doubt).Since day before yesterday i start?







hi, I am 4 weeks 3 days preganant, LMP was 12/2/2013(without any doubt).Since day before yesterday i started having crampy lower abdomen pain for which i consulted my OBGYN, She urgent made me undergo the TVS which revealed pregancy of 5weeks 5days (no idea, how ?ultrasongraphist told me its all based on measurement , though I am pretty sure about my LMP dates) with the left side corpous leuteal cyst and just the gestational sac without fetal pole & no Yolk sac was visualised , which apparently should have been noticed till now according to the doctor,he told me tht he will repeat again the usg after 5-6days for the confirmation, ans it could me blighted ovum..on review with the my Gyanac, she told me tht we will go with the LMP dates as they r more realiable n will repeat the scan after 10 days. she is put me on complete bed rest with TAB SUSTEN 200MG & suggested that the crampy lower abdominal pain resembling PMS is all because of the corpus leuteal cyst and i might have to bare with it till my 1st trimester, she told me that with dates we don't expect anything more then the gestational sac at this moment.I have started with susten thrice daily, but i am too puzzled whom to believe and stressed out, as i am aware of the fact that that USG finding in early pregnancy are more accurate then the LMP.What should i do?please guide me properly,I can withstand the reality and be prepared for the worst, please guide me in proper way?is it blighted ovum? As far as i know that usg is always less than that LMP date, then why in my case it is coming more? I am to stressed, plz help me out asap..
its not December but 12th feb(LMP was 12th feb. 2013). No they didnt get any hcg levels checked.
thanx for those sweet words.but do u think its pretty okaay, my gestational sac measures 10mm acc to usg report?which makes its 5 weeks 5 days on the day when usg was done..though with lmp its just about 5 weeks now...here while surfing net i came across the fact that yolk sac develops when the gestational sac is over 8 mm.i m freaking out to the core.just keep on thinking about this all the day....



Answer
I really think your physician is worrying you too soon. We didn't see my baby until just about nine weeks! I had to turn down the D&C at seven and eight weeks. Yes, this may end in miscarriage but they really cannot know that for sure before nine weeks or so. Don't be afraid to get a second opinion. Also, keep in mind once the gestational sac is visualized, many doctors stop taking hCG levels because they can rise, plateau or drop and still be normal. Unfortunately, time is the only true test of a blighted ovum. Stay monitored and, as with any pregnancy, please be seen right away if there are complications. I do hope you get better news soon!

Oh, an just read your additional details. At my eight week ultrasound, my gestatational sac measured 21.5mm and looked completely empty. One week later at 28.5mm, they found my little one. Hang in there. Saying a prayer for you!

Help: Dogs and Children?




Patient Pa


My fiancee and I are planning to conceive around 2013, by this time, Max will be six years old, Roxy will be seven, and Sparky will be 16. We will hopefully have another dog at the time (either a Greyhound or APBT of our own).

What I'm worried about, even though our dogs are great with children, we're unsure of how they would react to a child LIVING with us, especially one thats extremely tiny and screams quite a bit.

I trust my dogs completely, I just worry how they'll react, and if it will be a good reaction. My six month old niece comes over quite often, and Max is all-too eager to greet her, and I worry his over exuberance may get him into trouble later on..?

How old were your dogs when you had your children, how did they react, and what steps did you take to introduce them?



Answer
Your talking almost 5 years from now! How your dogs will react will be any-ones guess but if you train them correctly and make sure they are exposed to all kinds of people then you will diminish your worry but not totally. No dog no matter how old it is should ever be 100% trusted with a small child. No matter what.

when i had my first child I had 4 golden's here with me. Each reacted differently. The one who I though would be the most distant turned out to be the most mothering to my first son. They all were very good with the new house hold member. I made sure of it.
The baby could even make a squeek with one of them coming for me to go see why it was making that noise! LOL It was really quite annoying but cute after a while. I never needed a baby monitor at all I had 4 here with me!

You should be concerned but not get to the point of worring about it just yet! My advice is to handle the situation when it arrises and then deal with it. You just dont know what the future will bring.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: hi, I am 4 weeks 3 days preganant, LMP was 12/2/2013(without any doubt).Since day before yesterday i start?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment