Saturday, February 15, 2014

How to Get the Information you need to protect your children from product recalls?




Palova





Answer
You should try Recalls Plus, a free iPhone app that enables busy parents to proactively monitor recalls of their children's products like strollers, cribs, baby formula, and car seats for greater safety and peace of mind, check it out: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/recalls-plus/id499200328

If you don't have an iphone, there is also a Facebook app:

http://apps.facebook.com/recallsplus/

How can I answer my sons questions from the internet about the bible?




Moving For


Please no athiest nonbeliever and troll comments. Show some respect.

Forgive me for sounding disgruntled. This question is for fellow Christians only. I am one of the many who will attest to the internet being an unholy influence on our children. Unless you can be there to monitor everything that is being said and done there is no way you can control what another person says to your baby over the internet. I know that during my days of ignorance as to how much damage the internet can do to a child my boy has picked up ideas and influences from TOTAL STRANGERS! reading the questions here have confirmed my fears. The athiest have overrun this place and many other places making it an unsafe environment for our children.
My boy has asked things like why did GOD "sacrifice himself to himself"- Having asked him where he gets all these doubts it has been confirmed to me that these are ideas that have been learned on the internet.
Is it ever OK for me to say that I just don't know? I have never had to outright rebuke blasphemy like this before and am unable to go about answering these questions without some sound advice. I will be meeting with my pastor but meanwhile I would much appreciate input from the Christian community.
Please send prayers my way



Answer
a great thing to have is the YouVersion Bible app that can answer many questions about the subject with a simple keyword. It is free (to my knowledge) in the app store for iPod touch and iPhone. I'll be praying!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to Get the Information you need to protect your children from product recalls?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment