Monday, February 10, 2014

What is the best baby monitor?




m1h2n3


I currently have the handheld summer infant monitor. My baby's room is on the other side of the house and if I just walked out of her room it says no signal . What is the best baby monitor or video monitor ? Thanks!


Answer
1)Summer Infant Day & Night Handheld Color Video Monitor
2)Angel care Movement Sensor with Sound Monitor
3)Sony BabyCall Nursery Monitor NTM-910YLW
these are 3 of the best on the market Right now

Did/do you use a movement sensor/monitor with your baby?




jen


I know they don't claim to prevent SIDS, but just to make sure baby's breathing, etc...
tw9165, That's the one I bought!



Answer
I use that angelcare monitor too with the pad that goes under the mattress. My main reason for getting one was a little girl I looked after died when she was nearly 2 in her cot from SUDS (sudden unexplained death syndrome). It shook me up pretty bad and I agree with the person who wrote that its a comfort to wake in the night and see the little light flashing - saves me from turning the light on and disturbing my son, just to check on him. I too have forgotten to turn it off when I feed him and it lets out an almighty noise! That just proves to me that it works.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best baby monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment