Monday, February 10, 2014

savannah monitor question?




Danimal


What's a good setup for a baby sav? and an adult sav? when hes an adult he will be housed outside.


Answer
My baby is in a 30 gall with clacisand and playsand at bottom then top is eco earth. A big water dish, a regular reptile light and uvb (uvb not nessisary) and thts about it. I know that a custom cage should be 8x4x4 good luck

I need a new Baby Monitor..Which one?




Aubree's M


Right now, we have the fisher price lights & sound monitor. It is in the process of dying. :-(
Aubree is 14 1/2 months old. I was thinking about NOT buying another one but her bedroom is on the other side of the house and if she were to cry at night, we would barely hear and it certainly would not wake us!

So, what do you recommend? Links are appreciated! :-)



Answer
I have a Fisher Price monitor. I'm honestly not sure which one. It was a gift from my sister. It's the biggest piece of crap I've ever owned and I've only owned it for 4 months!! It looks nice and everything and if it worked the way it's supposed to it would be an awesome monitor, but it loses signal way too easily, the picture is horrible, and if it's not on the charger it dies within an hour. I hate it. I wouldn't recommend this monitor to my worst enemy. And it sounds like if yours had died already, then Fisher Price is not a very good monitor brand. I would stay away from that particular brand. My sister is still using the same monitor with my nephew since he was born and he'll be 3 years old in July. I wish I knew what brand it was. Sorry I wasn't more help. My only advice to anyone is stay away from Fisher Price baby monitors!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: savannah monitor question?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment