Friday, May 24, 2013

Baby video monitors - Is LED (light-emitting-diode) safe for babies?

Q. As I know, the LED (light-emitting-diode) lights on the baby so that we can see our baby at night time. But I wonder if I use the monitor for a long time, is the LED harmful or absolutely safe for my baby?
Does anybody know?
Thanks.

A. The emissions (light) from the LED that allow your camera to pick up an image in the "dark" are in the infrared range of the spectrum. No harmful effects would be expected from light in this range, and in any case the emissions from such a webcam-light are of much lower intensity than infrared emissions from a standard 100w lightbulb. So there shouldn't be any worries about safety.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Baby video monitors - Is LED (light-emitting-diode) safe for babies?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment