Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Moms: What are some baby items you can not live without?

Q. From newborn to a year old?
Well I obviously know about diapers.
I have 4 boxes of them. I want to know what my baby will need.

A. I love my baby monitor, It's night vision, an I can watch him and hear him, and it's portable. So I can always keep an eye on him.
His crib bumpers, he's 3 months old an rolled on tummy an scoots across the crib till he rams his head in it, the bumpers really help his little head lol.
The light up singing sea horse. After a few minutes the light and music fades.
The blankets from the hospital are the best spit up rags ever!
Small plastic crates keeps his toys, diapers, meds organized. Plus I have 1 I throw dirty diapers in an I clear that out daily.
And his exasaucer, being only 3 mo. he can stand, but no balance good.. But in the exasaucer he can dangle his feet, stand if he wants to with it's help, and turn in circles to see the other toys.
His bath seat, it has the right incline on it, so he won't slip out, an a net back/bottom so soap an water don't get stuck be hind him.
His massage chair/bouncy seat, not for him, for me. It feels great when your ankles are swollen, just turn the vibrator on, place your feet in the seat an set back with baby an a bottle.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Moms: What are some baby items you can not live without?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment