Monday, May 20, 2013

What baby monitor would you recommend for a newborn? I am leaning toward the kind with the video screen. Help

Q. I need to purchase a baby monitor soon, and would like to hear some pros and cons. I am really liking the idea of the type with camera and monitor to actually 'watch' the baby too, but what brands are best? Thanks for any advice!

A. i have the Angelcare Deluxe Movement Monitor and it is the most amazing thing ever it tells you the temp in babys room has a night light and monitors babys breathing and if there is none for 15sec a warning beep goes off and after 20 the thing goes crazy. I love it. I dont worry about sids and have been able to sleep much more then with my 1st.

look at this http://www.angelcare-monitor.com/english/hispeed/intro.html
it lets you kind of demo it online.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What baby monitor would you recommend for a newborn? I am leaning toward the kind with the video screen. Help
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment