Tuesday, May 21, 2013

What kinds of baby monitors are available for deaf parents?

Q. I've looked a little bit online and found a monitoring system where you basically hook your whole house into this receiver (phone, doorbell, alarm clock, baby monitor etc) that comes with light functions and a vibrating disk to put under the mattress. The baby monitor is sold separately and can be hooked up either way also. Together, all of this costs about $225-250. Do they have cheaper systems? In the 2 years that my husband and I have been together, we've never really seen the need to get anything like this for the phone and such...and since we have an apartment, we don't have a doorbell anyway.

Reason being - my husband is hearing impaired and we're thinking of having a baby in the next year and a half or so...I just want to be prepared. :) I don't think the little Fisher Price monitors that vibrate would be strong enough to wake him if I was at work...

A. Try this website www.alldeaf.com.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kinds of baby monitors are available for deaf parents?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment