Saturday, May 25, 2013

What is your favorite baby or toddler item on the market right now?

Q. What is your all time favorite baby or toddler item that you have seen or purchased recently? - Any category...
What brand is it? How has it made your life easier?

A. I have two favourites
my favourite toy is "sophie the giraffe" i was blown away by the price, $20 for a rubber giraffe, but my daughter absolutely loves the thing, it's hand made in france from all natural rubber and if painted with food grade dye so it's safe, it's so soft and it has taken a real beating from my little one and still looks great.

my favourite piece of equipment is the angel care baby monitor, my daughter started having sleep apnoea episodes around 2 months, when she stops breathing the monitor sounds an alarm so we can get to her right away.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is your favorite baby or toddler item on the market right now?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment