Friday, May 24, 2013

My purse was stolen in a women's locker room at a public pool will the police even care? I was w/my baby feet.?

Q. I don't know who did it but they had to pay at the front desk to get in-no cameras. I did report it to the police. I canceled my debit card. The thief/thieves made two large purchases eight minutes apart at the local MicD's.They also attempted to get gas. They also stole my cell phone...I am under my minutes and I have been monitoring the usage online-I have found several incoming and outgoing calls to certain numbers. It may not be the same person who took the purse, but it is clear they are getting comfortable handing out my number. I will cut off the phone in a few days. Will the SFPD even care? I saw several people in the locker room but I probably could ID someone who was there but I don't know who took it. Thefts like this are common so I don't know about follow-up. I am just really sad about all the pictures and videos lost of my baby. I don't own a camcorder. No it is not an iphone.
They haven't gotten caught w/the credit card but they should be on camera at McD's and they are continuing to use my phone and hand out the number.

A. If you can prove it, since your card is canceled, if they attempt to use it again the store can hold them for that, and they might get caught.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My purse was stolen in a women's locker room at a public pool will the police even care? I was w/my baby feet.?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment