Friday, May 24, 2013

Can you use a different baby monitor and receiver?

Q. The transmitter on my baby monitor is going bad. Can you use a different transmitter and receiver so long as they are the same mhz? What if they are two different brands?
Just because its a baby monitor does't mean I'm using it to monitor a baby so if anyone feels the need to preach about me not wanting to buy a new set save it for when some one actually ASKs for your opinion. (not you rich, but I'm sure you've seen the people I'm talking about at yahoo answers).

A. Your best bet is to buy a matching pair. They are fairly cheap, but would work better, since they are made for each other to the company specs.. When you are thinking about the safety of a baby, for me, price is not important.!!





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you use a different baby monitor and receiver?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment