Tuesday, September 17, 2013

At what age did you stop using the tick alarm on your angel care baby monitor?

best baby monitor with movement sensor
 on monitor-graco-angelcare-deluxe-movement-sensor-with-sound-monitor1
best baby monitor with movement sensor image



<3 my baby


I have been using the angel care monitor with the tick alarm. Its a sensor to monitor the baby's breathing. My baby is now 6 months old and is starting to move all around her crib and when she gets in a corner the monitor doesn't pick up her movement and the alarm goes off. I am considering if i want to stop using it but I am scared of SIDS...


Answer
Most SIDS cases occur before the baby is 4 months old, after 6 months they're "out of the woods", then after 12 months they're okay. It's up to you, 6 months seems like the reasonable time to stop using it, but I can totally understand your concern - you're a mum and you worry like every other one of us.

Whenever you choose to stop using it, you'll wake up every 2 hours and listen to hear them breathing - like me! Lol.

At what age did you put your baby into there own room?




My life is


This is what I am planning to do when my Little Man arrives I am planning to keep him in my room for the first 3 months then put him in his own room with a monitor and one of the newer motion sensors that you lay underneath him to monitor his movement and breathing of course!
What do you think about that?



Answer
I put my son in his own room at 2 months, and only used a monitor. I heard the alarm thing goesoff to much. When we put our son in his crib, he slept longer, and we didn't hear all his little noises so we slept better.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: At what age did you stop using the tick alarm on your angel care baby monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment