Friday, September 20, 2013

whats a good wallet friendly baby monitor camera and sound that can be viewed from phone threw wifi?

best baby monitor with 2 cameras
 on best baby monitor ip camera on IP Baby Monitor Camera Manufacturer ...
best baby monitor with 2 cameras image



ryan


I want to be able to view threw phone and still have a monitor at home with little or no monthly fees to view online is there such a system?


Answer
You can check Foscam ip/network cameras. It works over wifi (wireless) or with cable to your internet connection router. It costs around 80 dollars I think... Some models have 2 way voice, too... With night vision and everything... You can even change the camera direction remotely from your phone or computer... It's not easy to setup initially (the user manual was horrible when I bought it 6 months ago), but once it's done - no problems... I have 2 of them at home.

ISO baby video/audio monitors with 2 video screens to watch and 2 cameras to record 2 different rooms at once.?




Elaine


I need to find a video/audio baby monitor that has 2 screens to watch from 2 different rooms. Ex...one video screen so I can watch from downstairs kitchen and one video screen for my husband to watch from upstairs office. Even with 2 video screens AND 2 cameras also, would be ideal. I can watch from kitchen and husband can watch from upstairs office as well as dual cameras to record when 1 baby is upstairs and 1 baby is downstairs. does such a creature even exist?
Can anyone recommend a good baby monitor that has these features? I need the capability to have screen/receiver in 2 different rooms at once. It would be good if I had a base in two different rooms but that's not as important as the screen. We need to be able to watch the screens simultaneously when mommy is downstairs in the kitchen and daddy is upstairs in his office. If it also has 2 bases to watch one baby in one room and 1 baby in another room would be good too but not as important as the screen/receivers. At this point, I'm ready to have the entire home wired with closed circuit monitoring throughout b/c I haven't had any luck finding what I need. :(



Answer
What is your question, Elaine? Also, have you googled to see if such equipment even exists? Why do both of you have to keep such a close eye on your baby? Millions of us raised our babies safely before these fancy accoutrements even existed!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: whats a good wallet friendly baby monitor camera and sound that can be viewed from phone threw wifi?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment