Thursday, September 19, 2013

What is your most memorable/unforgettable moment of the year 2012..?

best baby monitor of 2012
 on GOLD Best Baby Monitor Digital video Baby Monitor MBP36
best baby monitor of 2012 image



Vinay Kuma


share ur most valuable moment moment that u spent in 2012..
thnx in advance..



Answer
On February 1st, 2012, I was home for work not feeling well. My fiance left for work at 7am. At 10am, I got a call from his sister. He had been in a head on car crash and was air lifted to a hospital an hour and a half away from where I lived. The hospital had gone through his phone to find someone to call, and had first tried "mom" and "dad", but they were on a cruise in the Bahamas and didn't answer. Next they called "grandma" who gave them his sister's number, and she finally he called me. The accident had occurred just 5 miles from our home, and I was only just hearing about it now. I called my mom to give me a ride, as I was crying so much I knew there was no way I could drive. On the way I called the hospital to see if they could give me information. They said they couldn't say anything about his condition, but that I'd better get there fast, and then asked me what religion he was. I was absolutely convinced that he was going to die before I got there. When I finally did get there, he was in a coma with a fractured skull, broken neck, broken pelvis, and lacerated liver. His brain was swelling and they had to put a halo on him and a pressure monitor in his brain. We called our pastor and he came immediately to pray with us. I had never been so scared in my life. They planned a surgery to fuse the broken vertebrae in his neck, but they couldn't do it until his brain stopped swelling, so for now it was just sit and wait. I ended up getting a room at the place across the street from the hospital, and spent a week and a half just waiting, not knowing if he would have brain damage or be paralyzed. When the swelling finally went down and he started to wake up they did surgery which was successful. After surgery they finally removed his breathing tube and I got to talk to him. He couldn't move his right arm, but he could move everything else and he had no brain damage. After months of physical therapy, he regained movement in his right arm and got his halo off just in time for our wedding.

June 9th, 2012 we got married. Our pastor married us, the one who was there the night of his accident. It was very emotional, and I had never been so happy.

On September 19, 2012, I found out that I was pregnant with our first child. Since then we have just been going to doctor appointments, slowly putting the nursery together, and anticipating the birth of our baby in May 2013.

I'd say it was one hell of a year.

why cant i focus at work?




Laura


on july 11 2012 i gave birth to my stillborn son. since then mt boyfriend and i have had lots of problems and its affecting my work. i cant focus, i cant remember anything and i cant concentrate. i feel paranoid, depressed and anxious.. it really sucks i work as a fulltime pharmacy tech so its very important to focus, and i keep making silly mistakes which are leading me into getting fired. what should i do? i seriously need adice


Answer
I had a stillborn in April of 2012. I'm so sorry for your loss. My baby died of a cord accident (so they think) at 41 weeks with no warning in a low-risk pregnancy. First came numbness, feeling a little better and functional, then two months later every joint in my body began hurting, which brought depression and severe anxiety. I know how paralyzing it can be.

First, see a doctor and a therapist. If you're having depression that arises from a situation, there are drugs you can take in the short term to calm you down, though your doctor will monitor your levels to make sure you're not taking more than is wise. Ativan is a drug that was recommended to me, and it calmed me within 10 minutes when a panic attack would arise. It made me sleepier, but it didn't inhibit my ability to function.

The hazy thinking can be from depression. I'm not pushing anti-depressants, and I don't recommend them to just anyone, but if you're not functioning due to what's happened to you, then you're the person for whom these drugs were invented. It helped me a lot. It got me out of crying hysterically all day and feeling like life was pointless-- to realizing that there is still hope, and though it hurts, life moves on. Your doctor might put you on something like Celexa or Zoloft.

But I'm preaching to the choir if you're a pharmacy tech, I guess. All I know is that the drugs have helped. It's been five and a half months since my daughter died, and I'm now slowly tapering off my anti-depressants, and I very rarely need an Ativan anymore. The mental clarity since beginning the anti-depressant was pretty noticeable. It was like a fog lifted after a few weeks. Maybe that will help you on the job?

Best wishes to you. I'm so very sorry.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is your most memorable/unforgettable moment of the year 2012..?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment