Saturday, September 21, 2013

How did our parents raise us without?

best high-tech baby monitor
 on Best Baby Monitors - Pregnancy - Baby Registry
best high-tech baby monitor image



Busy Barbi


$900 strollers
High tech camera baby monitors
jumpers/bouncers/activity tables
$2,000 in infant furniture
etc?

And do we really need all this stuff now? I just got an email from a baby store informing me how badly I need a $900 stroller

Any product you see on the market you just can't imagine needing?



Answer
Pffft, My parents got it ALL OVER your parents. They raised me with no microwave and only one TV. I got schoolhouse rock instead of baby mozart

P.S. You forgot a diaper genie

Is everyone doing lavish, high-tech nursery rooms now?




Michael3


Can you tell me if it's now the norm to design your baby room with a fancy mural, high-tech equipment, lavish design, etc. ... Is a normal baby room now out of fashion?


Answer
It's personal preference and, of course, financial availability, but keeping the baby's nursery a stimulating environment is recommended. Murals are a great way of adding interest for the baby, and there are lots to choose from as far as wall papers are concerned. Lots of muralists are available now, too. Of course, anything to make the parent's life easier (as far as "high tech" items) are always a great addition, such as monitors, cameras, etc.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How did our parents raise us without?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment