Friday, September 20, 2013

How can I correctly care for a Savannah Monitor?

best baby monitor for your money
 on ... best sellers children s books textbooks sell your books best books of
best baby monitor for your money image



Dummy D


I've done a lot of research and reading but I want to know for sure, what is the best way to care for a Savannah Monitor? I know there's different opinions and ways on caring for them but I want to gain some new ideas. I was thinking on buying one at my local pet shop, but my friend told me that Petco sells unhealthy pets that usually don't survive too long. I was convinced because I had a hamster I bought from Petco and he had died in the matter of 3 months, and I had the proper care and nutrients it needed. But anyways, I was thinking about LllReptiles. I really wanted to know how I can setup a home made environment for a Baby Savannah Monitor? What I mean by that is, have its homemade aquarium, heating lamp, basking spot, ect.. I do have the money to buy the appropriate materials so I don't want to hear "Why are you buying this pet if you know nothing about it/cant afford it" I just want to know if I can bare with a homemade lifestyle for the Monitor that way I'll have time to buy the pet a new aquarium and the appropriate materials.


Answer
The first thing you should do whenever you get a new animal is take it to the appropriate vet (with fecal sample).
If you can make the viv yourself- fine. It may be even better than ready made ones.
Look at online images for Savannah Monitor Viv/cages/tanks or whatever. That's how a lot of iguana vivs are done.

Do you think big brother is keeping tabs on the parenting section?




Sydly


I asked a question yesterday about the media making money off 9/11....and it was deleted by Y!A....was it deleted because it wasn't particularly a parenting question (even though it was addressed to parents) or because it was such a hot topic?

BQ: When you put your 18 month old down for a nap and they try to fight it, how long do you listen to them cry on the baby monitor before giving in and getting them out of their crib?



Answer
I've noticed a lot of new accounts here. Looks like the regs are getting taken over by 'newbies'. You were probably reported, which seems odd because all the newbies are trolls.

I always laid with my son until he was asleep. First time mom syndrome.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I correctly care for a Savannah Monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment