Saturday, September 21, 2013

When should you give up the baby monitor?

best baby monitor for 2 children
 on SmartMonitor� 2 Apnea Monitor, Philips Children's Medical Ventures
best baby monitor for 2 children image



Mr Ron


We have had a baby monitor since our child was born. She's 2 1/2 now and I'm thinking it's time to give the baby monitor up. How do guys broach this subject with mom and bring about another successful milestone of growth for both baby and parents?
I am interested in strategies to make mom more comfortable without the monitor. No one has touched on that subject yet.



Answer
once you feel comfortable doing so! if the babies mum isnt ready to do so then she'll stop using them when shes ready to!



mum to 3.5yrold, 2.5yrold & 5 month old!

Whats a good baby monitor for a 2 story house?




Nathan


I am about to have my first baby and i would like to buy a baby monitor. Has anyone got any tips, should i go digital or is there really no need. Please help.


Answer
I have BT monitors which i have found brilliant!!

The main handset is in my childs room, on my hand set i can play a number of different lullabys, it tell me the room temp, it beeps to tell me if the room is to hot or cold. The sensitivity is excellent and can be set at different levels, you can hear your baby breathing at high sensitivity. It also has an intercom where i can speak to my baby when i press a botton. It also has a night light that i can turn on and off from your monitor. it also reaches up to 300 metres.

Sorry to go on abit but i would recommend these to anyone. I got my on Ebay for £32! I think at the time they were 70-80 in the shops.

Here is a link if u want to have a look at them

http://www.cashgenerator.co.uk/product.aspx?ProductId=BI338&

Good Luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: When should you give up the baby monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment