Saturday, February 8, 2014

baby monitor question!?




mama mia


So I have 2 children. One who is just 4 weeks old. We have a pretty large house our 3 year old sleeps down the hallway a pretty good distance from our room so we have to keep a monitor hooked up in his room. Even though the little one still sleeps in our room when we put him down and want to relax in the living room we need a monitor for him too this is where my problem arises. We have 2 monitors that supposedly has 2 different channels however. When we plug both of them in even on different channels they interfere with each other so we can only use one at a time its so frustrating. So for those of you who have more than one children what type of monitors do you can keep on ear on both of them? Without having to unplug on and before bed plug it back up and so forth its soo frustrating.
I hope i made sense lol thanks!



Answer
The safety first digital monitor is perfect for this. I have one and love it. My sister has one and loves it and my sister in law has one and loves it. My sister and I have used ours at the same time in the same house with the monitors set next to each other. They worked great. Her monotor picked up the noises her child was making and mine picked up the noises my child was making and there was no intereference.

need a good baby monitor that will reach my upstairs?




ahhhhhhhhh


My babies room is down stairs and my room is upstairs my monitor will not reach my room since my house is a little large. what is a good monitor that isnt too pricey that can reach up stairs?


Answer
i bought a safety first monitor, it's super cheap but honestly it is the best monitor ever. My older kids' go to school across the street and one day my son was napping at the time i was to pick them up, I tested it out and it worked ( a little static but I could still hear him breathe). I stayed at my cousins house a few months ago and she had this really pricey monitor, it was crap, her house wasn't even that big!

hope this helps!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: baby monitor question!?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment