Friday, February 7, 2014

How to make old iphone 3g as Home Spy Camera?




Trueme


I have two iPhones, the old iPhone 3g and the new iPhone 4s. now i wanted to use my old iphone 3g (iOs version updated) as a Home Spy Camera and wanted to watch my kids at home live stream to my new iPhone 4s while im at work. i also got my Home Wifi network. is there any best iphone application out there for this matter? or is it possible to use my Home IP address to use and access it for this concept?


Answer
There are many training videos telling us how to make iphone as home spy camera on line.
Um...I've found two:
1. http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-use-iphone-as-spy-camera-423938/
2. http://www.wonderhowto.com/how-to-make-iphone-secret-spy-camera-423940/
The second video looks like very easy to access, but I don't know if it is useful for you.

If these two ways are not fit, I suggest you to buy a Baby Monitor or Home Spy Camera. You can visit this online store:
http://www.accessbuy.com/wholesale-Baby-Monitor_120.html
http://www.accessbuy.com/wholesale-IP-Camera_113.html
It's a wholesaler, so its price is very low.

Tell me about yourself????????







Im not a creep, im just really bored!!

I am 20. I live with my 23 year old boyfriend! We are very happy together and are planning to get married soon! We have 3 little kittens name Josie, Farrah, and Penelope (we call her Penelopuss)! They are like our babies! :) We get to spend sooo much time together! I graduated in 2009, and i absolutely love my job! My hobbies include anything as long as im with my boyfriend! :) now tell me about you?



Answer
I come from a family of 6; 2 brothers, one sister. I am originally from California, but my family moved to Layton, Utah when I was 7. I've lived in Utah ever since then, and currently live just outside of Salt Lake City, on the west side of the valley.

I have my own house which I share with two cats. I work for a large bank, in their ATM department, where I monitor the atms all day, and dispatch service when they run out of cash or break down.

I'm also a bit of a computer geek. I used to work at Cisco Tech Support in their IOS and VPN department, so I tinker arond with computers and networking as a hobby.

I enjoy audio and video production, have gone to school to be a radio announcer, but as of yet, have never held a job in that field. Back in the late 80's/early 90's, I worked for a video tape duplication company. One of our clients, for a while, were the producers of Barney The Dinosaur. It used to be my job to sit at the quality control desk every night and watch Barney videos over and over again until I was sick of them! (I don't think I've ever recovered, either.)

I've never married, I don't have any kids.

I enjoy music, camping, electronics, and traveling. I also enjoy studying people; they can be fascinating sometimes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to make old iphone 3g as Home Spy Camera?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment