Tuesday, February 4, 2014

video baby monitor for 18 month old? ?




Loving


Ok, so my son is 18 months and in the mornings, i can never tell what he's up to.. Hes quiet then you hear him giggling, i'll get up to get him, and he's passed out again! So we're arguing about getting the video baby monitor to keep an eye on him in the morning and after naps. He's about to be moved into a toddler bed, and i'd like to know what the heck he'll be doing when he gets up.. Sooo do you think it's worth the money or just a simple waste?


Answer
Why bother with a baby video monitor? He is 18 months old.

My brother and his wife had one with their child, it was at the side of their bed so they could see it easily - the funny thing was that if they looked past it, they could actually see the baby in bed! What a waste of good money, just to have the newest toy!

So, unless your room is on a different floor or is a long way from the baby's room, you really don't need one.

What are the monitors for?




*Ethans Mo


Ok, im 40w3d pregnant. The doctors called today and they want me to come in and get hooked up to some monitors to watch the babies heartbeat. Do these monitors tell them if im having contractions? What is the main reason they are doing this?

Also I have Bacterial cystitis. Its a bacterial infection, They called and told my fiance about it last night, and im waiting until today to ask them how they are going to treat it, but do you know? I'm sure they will have to give me medicine so I do not pass it to the baby but do they sometimes induce you early if you have an infection? I know he said If I was to have group strep b then they would induce me to make sure I get the medicine on time. Has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks!!!!!!!

Btw: I have not been checked to see if I have dilated any, do you think he will do that today?
My water hasn't broken and still no mucus plug:(



Answer
The monitors wil check whether you are contracting, and they will also check the baby's heartrate and make sure that he/she is holding up ok in there. Probably just want to keep an eye on how things are going to see if they will need to induce any time soon. Regarding the infection, they may start you on antibiotics. Not sure if they would induce just because of the infection (I would think that the risk of passing the infection may increase during childbirth, when the baby will actually make contact with you outside the placenta, and they may try to get it under control prior to induction?). I would guess that you will get an internal check since you are past 40 weeks. Good luck! at 40 weeks 3 days, you will have a baby before you know it. Enjoy the peace and quiet and get some rest - baby will be here soon enough!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: video baby monitor for 18 month old? ?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment