Tuesday, February 4, 2014

When playing a pc game, my monitor looses signal?




Bobesko B


When I start to play a game, after like 10 or 20 minutes I loose monitor signal. I have Vista ultimate, quad core 9400, GF 9800 gtx+, 4 gigs of Ram. My monitor is Samsung t240HD. I have newest drivers installed from Nvidia web page and also my GPU is not overheating it has about 65 celsius while playing newest games.


Answer
Try adjusting your CPU probably there. With things like that its impossible for those babies to be disrupted while playing. Try adjusting your CPU-Monitor connection wires. Its probably there

I just purchased a Samsung 226BW monitor...what is the best way to clean the frame part and the screen itself?




14sephora


Is any type of microfiber safe for the frame and screen as well?


Answer
Good Day,

I have the answer for you. Baby wipes (unscented type) are the ultimate cleaning agent for laptop screens and the entire casing including the keyboard. The wipes are totally non-toxic and can be used to clean lots of surfaces including laptops, counter tops, stains on shirts etc. Think about it this way. If the wipes can clean up a diaper mess and not harm your skin, just imagine how clean the laptop could be.

Here is the process:
1: Use the wipe on the laptop screen moving gently back and forth to cover the entire screen

2: Use a napkin to gently wipe off the solution and the screen will be dry and clean again




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: When playing a pc game, my monitor looses signal?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment