Sunday, May 12, 2013

4Real is the name of a baby in New Zealand..What other countries monitor baby names..these ppl got turned down

Q. I live in the USA ... you can name a baby anything you want here. Where in the world monitors what you name the baby???
I'm thinking we need this system!

A. I know!!

There was something going on in France a few months ago, a couple wanted to name their baby Metallica. They weren't allowed.

I about died laughing when i heard that, there's a girl my age that is named Metallica that i know of. I'm not lying at all.

It's so dumb when people want to name their baby something "different" and "Unique" by naming them something strange, or spelling it reallllllly weird. The name doesn't make the baby unique, the BABY and how the parents RAISE the baby makes it unique.

I have a sort of different name, Johnna (pronounced just like it's spelled, "John" with a "na"). I was named after my dad, John. He was the 4th one with his name in my family, and if i was a boy i was going to be the 5th. So they wanted to kind of keep it going, but not be stupid and name me like "Johnette" Or something. haha.

i can see someone naming their kid that though.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: 4Real is the name of a baby in New Zealand..What other countries monitor baby names..these ppl got turned down
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment