Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Anyone use the bebe sounds angelcare monitor to detect breathing and movement?

Q. I have a newborn baby boy and I am terrified of SIDS. Someone on here told me to try the bebe sounds angelcare motion sensor monitor but my crib has a spring support under the mattress and I read that the mattress has to be on a hard surface. I know people have said they used cardboard or plywood but does it still work as well.

A. my baby is sleeping on hers now. the instructions say that it works with a piece of plywood or masonite so you should be fine. i know i sleep better because of my monitor.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Anyone use the bebe sounds angelcare monitor to detect breathing and movement?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment