Sunday, May 12, 2013

How do deaf people know when their baby crying throughout the night?

Q. I know that they have special doorbells that make their lights flash and bed vibrate.... but you can't have a special baby they makes your lights flash!!!

So, how do they wake up for the every-two-hour-feedings?

A. Baby Monitors light up when the baby cries or makes a sound.

Besides that, (even without a baby monitor) It's all nature; nature takes its course.
A deaf Mother is more in tuned with her other senses, that's when their Motherly Instinct is at its best.

A deaf Mother won't just depend on 'electronics' or 'devices' to stay in tuned to her baby, a Mother can sense when her baby is crying and needs her, that's what 'Motherly Instinct' is all about.

I know for a fact when my son was little, my breasts would leak when he would cry. It was my body telling me that my baby was hungry or needed me for comfort.

This lady told me a story once:
She told me about a deaf Mother and Father who had a baby who had all of his senses, she said that baby learned (quick!) that the Parents were deaf, and instead of crying, the baby would move and use body language to communicate with his parents.

It's amazing how God takes care of EVERY detail, he makes a Mother aware of her young, and a baby aware of its Mother to where no 'modern technology' is needed.
A Mother can sense (in an instant!) when her baby needs her ..





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do deaf people know when their baby crying throughout the night?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment