Thursday, May 16, 2013

How to interfere with a baby monitor?

Q. Sounds cruel, I know, but it's not what you think. See, my grandmother is really fucking nosey and has a baby monitor hidden somewhere in our living room so that she can listen to the family talk while she is "sleeping". Personally, I can't stand it when people can't keep their nose out of my business and would like to put an end to this. Is there anything I can do or maybe something I could buy to block the signal? Help, please?

A. If it's a baby monitor, it can't be that small. Do a thorough search and find it. Then open it up, pry several components off the board and put it back. Or if you know where she keeps the receiver wait until she's away, open it and pry a few components off the board. Or tape the transmitter to a waste pipe so she hears every time a toilet flushes.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to interfere with a baby monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment