Saturday, May 18, 2013

My baby is 3 mos and already babbling?

Q. At night I will hear her in the baby monitor and look at the screen and shes just lying awake babbling (she does it during the day too and I try to talk back...lol). She really looks and sounds like shes trying so hard to talk! A what age did your baby begin to babble and how soon was their first word?? I know it may be awhile but I cant wait to hear her say mama!

A. My girl will be 3 months old on 9th March and she also babbles alot :) i love that!
Whenever i lay her on her activity gym she keeps babbling with her hanging toys...
Sometimes she try so hard to talk but just came out ughhha (something like that) lol
She tries so hard that i wanted to do something for her to encourage her, well i just reply by talking to her.
Like u i am dying to listen MAMA..





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My baby is 3 mos and already babbling?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment