Saturday, May 18, 2013

has anyone used the angel care monitor and have baby stop breathing and the monitor work?

Q. or do you or someone you know have one and the monitor not work resulting in death. I'm sorry to ask a question about the death of an infant but i would truley appreciate the feedback since i am planning to buy one.

A. I have the angel care monitor, i took my daughter out of her crib one day, left the monitor on, and we just passed the door when t started beeping like crazy. believe me, it would wake up the whole street if I wouldn't stopped it right away. I think it is a good investment. GOOD LUCK





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: has anyone used the angel care monitor and have baby stop breathing and the monitor work?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment