Monday, May 13, 2013

We need a baby monitor for 2 different bed rooms, is there such a thing?

Q. My husband and I are expecting our second baby in 4 weeks. We also have a 2 year old. We have been looking every where for monitors to have in each of their rooms. I would need to receivers because we have a 2 story home. It seems to be impossible to find. I know Im not the only mom out there with 2 children who need monitors in their room...Please help!

A. You need two monitors and two recievers or just one reciever? If it is 2 reciever just buy two monitors with different frequencies like the summer infant hand held.





Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: We need a baby monitor for 2 different bed rooms, is there such a thing?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment