Monday, May 26, 2014

baby monitor?




dirty4dirt


Any suggestions for a decent one for under 100? The reviews I've read in the $50 range haven't been great but any suggestions would be helpful.
I was looking at just a traditional monitor. I would like to spend under $50. Its hard to go by alot of reviews online because most people live in subdivisions with alot of activity.. I dont. I live in the boonies hah.. so maybe interference wouldnt be as bad..



Answer
I have the Graco Ultra Clear II Monitor with Nightlight. It was about $29 and I've been using it for 10 months with minimal problems. It gets really good reviews considering it's priced so low. Once or twice I have gotten a little static sound from it but it went away quickly and only came from the part I keep downstairs (basically the part that is upstairs with the sleeping baby has never had that problem). I do a lot of product research before I buy and it seems when it comes to non-video monitors even the pricey ones have problems.

What Is a good Baby Monitor?




Pam


I've been looking on amazon for a baby monitor but it seems like all the reviews i read contradict each other. i was hoping someone could compare the experiences they had with baby monitors and talk about which brands they loved or hated


Answer
Hi Pam,

It depends on your budget and what you want from a baby monitor. Basically there are three ways of monitoring; audio, video, or movement sensing. Generally the cheaper baby monitors are just audio ones, and the more expensive options use video. For under $100, I can recommend the Angelcare Baby Movement and Sound Monitor or for a video monitor, the Levana Jena. For higher end baby monitors, the Samsung SEW-3037W and the Levana Astra are both good choices.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: baby monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment