Friday, May 30, 2014

Is there any way to use my iPad as a remote baby monitor from my iPhone? Like pull up what the camera sees?




Tommy S


I would like to be able to pull up a live stream on my iPhone 4, from my iPad in a different room. Is this possible without a computer?


Answer
Skype!

Do you believe in using electronics as baby-sitters?




iAnswer


Of course, many of you will answer "no" to this question, but realistically a large chunk of Americans do it.

Put on TV all day for toddlers.
Hand over the iPads.
Hand over the smart phones with games.

This stuff wasn't around when WE were toddlers.

In my opinion, children, young young children shouldn't be exposed to the electronics at all. But you can't hide it, so maybe monitoring the usage to a time limit a day, or a week.

What's your opinion? Are you one of those electronic babysitters?

All opinions respected!



Answer
Im in Australia and I will happily admit that my nearly 3 year old gets our Ipad and our Iphone if I need to get something done, normally maximum of 30 minutes, most definately not all day! And its a distraction/something fun for them to do while mummy is busy and cannot play with them right away.

Once my jobs are done, it's right back to playing on the swings/drawing/painting/tea party's/building cubbies etc..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there any way to use my iPad as a remote baby monitor from my iPhone? Like pull up what the camera sees?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment