Sunday, May 25, 2014

Baby Registry Help PLEASE?




Torie


I am starting my registry for my first baby and I have registered at Target and Babies R Us and I have a few questions. First, should I put the same items on both registries? Next, I am having a rather large baby shower (50 guests) because we both have large families so I want to put enough items on my list but I'm not sure if I should ask for things that baby will need months after she is born like a potty chair, teethers, stuffed animals, etc. I feel like I should just register for the really important stuff that I will need for when the baby first comes home and I can slowly buy that kind of stuff later down the line as I need it. I'm going off the check list babies r us gave, but I am only like half way done and already have like 70 things on my list! Also, I heard that a lot of people don't even buy things off your registry and just buy whatever they feel you need, and in that case I don't know why I'm wasting my time doing research trying to find out what is the best, trying to get things that will match the nursery, and how much of what I need if they aren't even gonna look at it! Sorry if I seem edgy I have just been working on this for a few days now off and on and I'm getting very frustrated.


Answer
First of do you know what you are having?
If you don't then make a long list of neutral baby clothes for the summer that's coming up. Also make sure you ask for doubles or more of everything, and get many of clothing items in larger sizes. Make sure just in case to get a few Preemie baby clothes just in case.

Also I would also like to recommend both http://www.diapers.com/ , and http://www.babyearth.com/ . For registry. I don't like the Target selection, and what ever these sites don't have Babies R Us might have extras or back ups.

Also here is a list I came up with, with a few helpful item idea's.

Orbit Stroller Seat G2 (Main seat), Stroller Frame G2(Actual stroller), Infant Car Seat G2 (Car seat), and Car Seat Base G2, Toddler Car Seat G2, Bassinet Cradle,
Includes:
Stroller
Two car seats
Pram (Bassinet/Cradle)

Front Carrier (ERGO Baby)
Higher weight limited car seat when older ( Argos⢠70 Car Seat )
Diaper bag (www. diaperbags.com)
Baby Backpack (www. diaperbags.com)
Mamaroo (Alternative to a bouncy or swing)
Play Yard (Pack 'n Play® Playard with Newborn Napper® Station)
Tummy Time mat (multiple mats for different things)
Crib (Allegra Convertible Crib)
Crib Tent (Cozy Crib Tent for Convertible Cribs)
Play yard Tent (The Cozy Indoor/Outdoor Portable Playard Tent plus Sunshade)
Changing station ( First one comes with Play Yard, buy the Young America Mix & Match Changing Station for Nursery use)
Bassinet (comes with Play yard)
Pack 'n Play® Changing Pad and Sheets
Pack 'n Play® Playard Sheets
Changing Table Pad Covers
Bedding
Crib Mattresses (Essentia Baby Jeanius Mattress)
Baby MMonitor(Video Baby Monitor - Lorex LIVE snap)
Bottles and Nipples ( Medela)
Highchair (Peg Perego Tatamia Highchair)
Utensils
Plates and bowls
Cups and sippy cups
Burp Cloths
Bottle brushes
Bibs
Electric Breast pump ( Medela Pump In Style Advanced BBreast pump- On-the-Go Tote)
Milk storage bags, breast pads, extra breast shields, ice packs ( Medela® BBreast milkStorage Solution,etc.)
Baby towels with hoods
Infant bathtubs (4moms Cleanwater)
baby washcloths
brush and combs
Baby nail clipper, etc.
Childproofing supplies
safety gates
Pacifiers (Gumdrop Pacifiers)
Teether (Raz Baby Rav-Berry Teether)
Teething Feeder by sassy (Buy extra bags also)
humidifier
Baby book or scrapbook




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Baby Registry Help PLEASE?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment