Monday, May 26, 2014

need a good baby monitor that will reach my upstairs?




ahhhhhhhhh


My babies room is down stairs and my room is upstairs my monitor will not reach my room since my house is a little large. what is a good monitor that isnt too pricey that can reach up stairs?


Answer
i bought a safety first monitor, it's super cheap but honestly it is the best monitor ever. My older kids' go to school across the street and one day my son was napping at the time i was to pick them up, I tested it out and it worked ( a little static but I could still hear him breathe). I stayed at my cousins house a few months ago and she had this really pricey monitor, it was crap, her house wasn't even that big!

hope this helps!

Can you keep a savannah monitor in the same cage for its whole life?




Ethan


I want to get a Savannah Monitor as a baby but I was wondering if I built a 9x4x4 Terrarium if it would be comfortable in that as a baby and as a juevinile. Please reply as fast as you guys can because I really need to know!


Answer
Its best to keep it in a cage according to how big it is so its not too far from his hides, food, water at any given time, considering you have a small monitor in an extra large cage. If its too big rather than too small it shouldn't be much of an issue but if its too small, that's not good at all. To answer your question, yes you can keep a savannah monitor in the same cage his whole life given that that cage will be fit for him and is big enough for him considering how big it he will be when fully grown. There are the pros and cons of having a baby monitor in a cage that is big enough to house an adult in but as long as you take care of him and monitor the monitor he will be fine. By he I mean he/she.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: need a good baby monitor that will reach my upstairs?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment