Monday, May 26, 2014

Best Baby Monitor?




@>*~Be@ut!


I am researching monitors. I am looking for one with a camera, but I know some of them work better than others. Any suggestions on which one gives the best picture? Which one has less static? I've heard so many different reviews. I found one that I really like....

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2943603&fromRegistryNumber=44067222&product_skn=760504

But the price is a bit high. I am also looking for 1 that has the option to add a 2nd camera. I have a 3 year old daughter also, and it would be nice to be able to watch her too.



Answer
We own this camera and overall LOVE it. We really like the fact that the screen is large. We tend to get a clear picture although sometimes there is some flickering. We remedy this by just moving it a little bit. It does not pose much of a nuisance for us. We can also move it around the house and not worry about it sucking up a ton of batteries (this was a major issue with our previous monitor - it just gobbled up batteries). We have never gotten images of other people. No issue there.

Warning though: It does not have the best audio. The lowest setting is somewhat loud for my tastes. However, we did not care about the audio as we can hear our baby cry just fine. Also, there are also only two channels with this monitor so you don't have a lot of room to search for a better connection.

If you want great audio to go with the screen, I would recommend looking into some monitors with small screens. The only downside to those is the battery issue.

On a final note, I would absolutely recommend investing in a video monitor. We used to have a regular audio monitor but kept rushing in every time we heard the baby cry. Unfortunately, many times she was just yelling in her sleep and we were the ones waking her up. The video monitor allows us to see if she is really awake or just in transition sleep. Lately, she has been rolling over in her sleep and it allows me to keep track of her. Great purchase!

Best baby monitors?

Q. What baby monitor do you have or do you think is the best? There are so many different ones and I dont know which one to get. Thanks.


Answer
I have the simple FisherPrice system with one base and two "walkie talkies." I got that one because a lady at Babies R Us was returning the video monitor because she said it was a waste of money and you can never get a clear picture. Her sister had the one I mentioned and loved it. I also loved it was only $25.00.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best Baby Monitor?
Rating: 96% based on 987 ratings. 4,3 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment